From the Blog
Our COVID-19 Response
To our Valued & Potential Clients:
Metropolitan Bath and Tile appreciates your loyalty and business during this time. We would like to take a moment to address our response to COVID-19.
MBT showrooms remain open and we are currently operating on our regular schedule. We are following the CDC recommendations and state guidelines to ensure that we are making consistent, fact-based decisions about our operations.
The MBT team have been educated on the CDC recommendations and are committed to following them for the safety of our clients as well as our own safety.
Steps that our team has taken include but are not limited to:
- Employees who show signs and symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC are instructed to stay home.
- Employees will not shake hands, “fist-pump” or perform other forms of touch with our customers and coworkers.
- Employees will take routine precautions as advised by the CDC for respiratory and hand hygiene.
- Employees will not wear masks into customer’s homes or in the showroom. The CDC has indicated healthy individuals should not wear masks. We do ask if a customer is ill or has been in contact with anyone that may be ill that they advise MBT so that appropriate precautions may be taken.
- Implementing enhanced sanitization protocols in Showrooms. High touch surfaces, design areas, samples, and displays are disinfected before and after each use.
- Our third-party cleaning company is also taking extra precautions and broadening its sanitizing efforts in all of our locations.
MBT is a small business that has been blessed to serve the DMV for over 40 years. We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe experience for our clients and the MBT family. We are all in this together. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!