Master Bathroom - Make It Yours With Mosaic Tile in Earthy Tones
Metropolitan Bath and Tile's designers created a striking Master Bath in a Montomery County, MD house from the 1960's with mosaic tile as a graphic element.
- Tile: Best® Orient Express tile with brick mosaic tile used as an accent on the floor to create a rug pattern and as the shower floor tile. Mosaic stone and glass tile as listello accent in the shower and through the niche. Coordinating Wall tile is Best® Elegance Gold.
- Shower Door: Custom Frameless
- Shower Fixtures: Moen® faucets and accessories in brushed nickel, 8" lavy and multi-control shower to use the main head or hand held together or separate.
- Countertop, etc: Silestone® is used for the counter top, window sill, step over, bench and base of the niche.
- Mirror: Plate mirror with two Kohler® medicine cabinets, one on each side, to give an illusion of one large mirror.
- Vanity: Wolf® Designer cabinets, cherry briarwood in a flat style
- Sink Faucet: Moen® Voss