Bathroom Ceramic Tile Update With The Luxury Look of Marble
Get all the rich essence of marble without the expense or fuss with a smart, look-alike ceramic. Gorgeous accent glass tiles add just a touch of interest in this serenity-inducing bathroom design by Metropolitan Bath and Tile.
The wall was removed between the toilet and the tub and replaced with glass but still has a curtain rod inserted into the glass. Ceiling is painted the same as the walls.
- Tile: Porcelain carrara marble look-alike tile, subway size and pattern on walls, 13"x13" on the floor. Glass, stone and shell accent tile.
- Tub: American Standard® Princeton Americast tub
- Fixtures: Moen® Voss chrome faucetry
- Fan: Panasonic® whisper quiet exhaust fan
- Shower: Glass walls, Juniper corian shelves and grab bar
- Shelves: Juniper Corian® shelf over toilet and on knee wall
- Sink: Juniper Corian® top, corner lavy faucet because of small vanity area
- Vanity: Wolfe® Designer cabinet, single door, painted white on concord door